Coinciding with this year’s SHPE Corporate Readiness Program, SHPE will award four talented individuals with the Corporate Readiness Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 each, to be used for tuition, books, and/or housing expenses.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- SHPE Chapter executive board member as stated in by-laws.
- Completed Phase 1 – Discover Your Corporate Brand at NILA 2013.
- Registration confirmed for SHPE Conference 2013.
- Registration completed for the SHPE Corporate Readiness Program.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Strong and consistent community involvement.
The scholarship application period is 9/1-9/30.